LATEST COVID-19 NEWS
- 10 / 27 : Wasps’ place in Premiership final under threat after more positive Covid-19 cases
- 10 / 27 : Covid: Greater Manchester restrictions delay ‘puts lives at risk’
- 10 / 27 : Covid-19: Row over rules ‘not just about Greater Manchester’
- 10 / 27 : Covid-19: Firms warn of ‘catastrophic’ impact of new coronavirus rules
- 10 / 27 : The National for October 26
- 10 / 27 : Gatherings in private homes restricted, after B.C. announces record high 817 new cases over the weekend
- 10 / 27 : Covid vaccine should be mandatory in Australia: PM
Learn more about how important face masks can be to help stop the spread of Covid 19
Social Distance is key to help break the chain of new infections. Read more on how you can help.
Wash your hands
Simple but very effective, Try to wash your hands as many times a day as possible.
Free Business Resources
Have a look at all the free to download business resources. These resources can help protect you and your staff as well as your customers from Covid 19.
Covid 19 Home Resources
Free Resources for your home and family to help protect against Covid 19
COVID QUICK TIPS
Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
Wear something that covers your nose and mouth when it's hard to stay away from people
Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze
Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
Stay at least 2 metres (3 steps) away from anyone you do not live with when outside your home
World COVID 19 News
Coronavirus COVID 19 news from around the world.